speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Paranormal

"What would happen if...?" has always been a staple of Science Fiction. What do you wonder about?

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neurolanis » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:52 pm

UFOs are not made up, Magus. I've seen them myself. :?
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:26 pm

I never said that they were. Read my one post and you can see that I support the possibility of their existence, in fact I thought I preached it. I just question the validity of the mass reporting of them, and showed evidence to support that oftentimes they're caused by human imagination to a series of otherwise mundane human events, like the testing of a new aircraft.

Now, could you give more specifics of yours, like where it was and when?
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby LadyFlame » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:36 am

I've seen one! It was so remarkable for me, that finally saw my first UFO, that it brought tears to my eyes. :smt104
Like I've said, my biggest fear as a child was waking up to find those huge black eyes staring down at me and then being paralyzed where I could run or scream, and so knowing that there were accounts out there of seeing them, I had never seen one and So wanted to catch one unexplained, unidentified thingy in the sky.
Well, anyways, I was driving up to TN to see family. Staring out the window I saw a bright dot in the sky and as I looked at it, it did this check mark thing and dissappeared! I gasped and couldn't believe it. It was weird cuz' the downstroke of the check mark was slower, but then the upstroke was almost lightning fast. I haven't seen anything else as distinct, but I am always looking.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.

Ambrose Redmoon

www.myspace.com/nanyanasummer
LadyFlame
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Neurolanis » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:50 pm

I've seen UFOs of that sort, LadyFlame. Really awesome, huh?

I saw mine in the sky of course, around midnight.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:01 pm

I have no personal experiences with U.F.O. sightings. I do believe that most cases are either hoaxes, or other things however, there are indeed documented cases that are genuine U.F.O.'s. With the research I've done in the past, there isn't a doubt in my mind that they are real.

magus, I think I have the information for the sightings that were mentioned before we even had airoplanes. I'll have to dig it out over the weekend.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby doctor_odd » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:46 pm

I'm back and I've never seen a UFO.
:o
Assasin: "You know what your sin is?"
Malcolm Reynolds: "Hell, I'm a fan of all seven, but right now I'd have to go with wrath."
-SERENITY-
doctor_odd
New User
New User

Location: Somewhere cold and damp that reeks of watermelon...

Postby Neurolanis » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:51 pm

I'm sorry if I was a bit cold with you, Magus. I'm easily offended when it comes to things like that for some reason. Open-mindedness is the best human trate. :)
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:07 pm

We do tend to get shot down a lot. It's understandable. Actually it's good to be skeptical. you learn more that way. I believe in ghosts and ufo's and other things.

Lady Flame, Thats cool that you saw a ufo. The movement of the object doesn't sound like a plane or anything.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Ryan-AE » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:48 am

Hi Everyone,

I have stumbled into my field of expertise. I did not realize that this section of the forum existed. I am making the assumption by reading through Magus's posts that you guys don't mind reading a lot, or asking questions, so I am asking for both please.

Proving that UFOs exist is the easy part. Although this subject is full of hoaxes and vast amounts of disinformation that has been leaked into the field, there is a massive volume of highly credible information available to the public, once they know where to look for it.

The harder things to explain include the reasons behind the secrecy, the classified technologies associated with these projects, the reasons these off planet cultures are here and their intentions, why the governments of the world don't release this information, how these unacknowledged projects work, etc. and so on.

For four years I've been educating the public on the how's and why's. Once you get into the meat of the issues you begin to understand that the world around us, is in fact a false reality in many ways, and this false reality is a direct result of the secrecy surrounding this subject.

A bit of background about myself. I'm 30 years old, work a full time job at a printing company, I run a business on the side, I used to spend a great deal of time trying to educate people on these issues in my "spare time", but not so much anymore, and I do a lot of volunteer work. I also love the outdoors and nature.

A vast amount of my research is based on the assets of the Disclosure Project, and I posess a ton of information that is the result of five years of extensive research into just that one project. I've been researching the subject of UFOs for over 15 years, and I have likewise, gathered a vast amount of information from other projects and sources. I have also extensively researched the Environment, the Energy Crisis, the Missile Defence Shield, Space-based Weapons, Human Culture, War & Terrorism, Pollution and the global effects of it, Alternative Energies (extensively), Abductions, Cattle Mutilations, Crop Circles, Implants, Modern Science, Ancient Knowledge, Monolithic Structures, Nasca Lines, our Solar System, the Universe, and many, many other subjects over this 15 year period.

I have spent thousands of hours collecting and analyzing data. Then thousands more hours investigating that data for both disinformation, and credibility. I've collected a personal database that includes hundreds of hours of witness testimony (military, intelligence, aerospace, contracting, scientific, government, corporate, engineering, researcher, psychologist, public, medical, etc.), over 600 official documents that back up the testimony, many still classified or declassified government documents, over 1000 pictures, video tapes, audio tapes and lectures. I've collected over 2000 case files, over 400 military pilot cases with 4-way confirmation (ground-visual, ground-radar, airborne-visual, airborne radar, all at the same time, in the same event), civilian pilot cases, police reports, and have had contact with many first-hand witnesses, and close relatives of witnesses.

The list goes on and on and I haven't even touched on ancient knowledge, which comprises a third of my database.

The following is some very brief background information on the UFO subject (The term UFO was coined long after they actually knew what they were). I understand this can be very overwhelming but all of this is absolutely accurate. However, I always ask that you keep an open mind and decide for yourself. This is going to take a while.....lol.

Why The Secrecy??

Unacknowledged Special Access Projects that exist within the U.S. and globally, hold the secrets to the UFO issue. This network is vast and controls key sections of every major division including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Special Forces, FBI, CIA, NSA, NRO, DIA, NASA, FAA, Atlantic Command, U.S. Patent Office, and many, many other organizations including Corporate, Scientific and Contracting Infrastructures.

Using these means they control all airspace on and off the planet. If any event occurs, they have retrieval teams there within hours, and officials to mask the story. Sightings, they don't much care about because ultimately they play into their bigger plans. There is but a small few who control this subject. At the top of the pyramid, 25-50 individuals and families who REALLY KNOW what is going on. There is then a policy group of about two to three hundred, and they are International. These people come from Military, Corporate and Financial circles. It has nothing to do with their rank so to speak, it has to do with other issues, although many of them rank very high.

For example, Admiral Harry Trane who was the Commander and Cheif of Atlantic Command in 1981 when a huge ship came in off the North Eastern seaboard of the United States and was tracked on five different radar stations, and jets were scrambled to attempt to force it down, and Harry Trane gave the order to down it. They did not succeed. It flew back out into space over the Azores. He later went on to become a Board Member of Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC). He and others with SAIC have very intimate knowledge of this subject.

Since the 1940's these Black Covert Projects have been developing weapon deployment systems that have been tracking, targeting and destroying Extraterrestrial Vehicles for the sole purpose of aquiring their technology for their own purposes. These vehicles, and the lifeforms associated with them have been studied and autopsied thoroughly.

The technologies associated with these craft have been back engineered by taking information from human sources, such as the research of Nicola Tesla, Dr. T. Henry Moray, Gabriel Kron, Townsend Brown, and other research scientists that had their work stolen or their careers ruined by government agencies. These men who built designs between the years of 1900 and 1955 were well on their way to figuring out how to extract free, non-polluting energy from the Zero-Point Quantum Space Vaccuum, which is an energy field that exists in all of space and time around us. It is the baseline energy field from which all matter in the Universe is fluxing. As time went on, even to this day, any breakthroughs that show the same physics were/are confiscated or bought out, and put on a black shelf.

The scientists listed above, built non-polluting devices that could tap into this energy field and convert this energy into useable electricity that if configured correctly, could eventually run your house or your car for free (besides the cost of the generator). Some were not aware of what they had found from a scientific proving point of view, but their inventions were extracting energy from an unknown source. In the case of Townsend Brown, his work revolved around Electromagnetics and Anti-Gravitational Systems. When high voltage electricity was applied in a certain way to copper plates, it would cause an anti-gravity effect. Basically, the ability to make these plates levitate.

I will give two examples of the magnitude of tapping the Zero-Point Energy Field. This is common knowledge in todays physics. 1.) There is enough energy in every cubic centimeter of space/time to run the world for a day. 2.) There is enough energy in the space of a beer mug to boil the worlds oceans. This is HUGE.

These Covert Projects studied and back-engineered crashed spacecraft through studying these scientists confiscated work because they showed a lot of the same physics, although much more advanced. And after decades of research they figured out the characteristics of the new technology.....And started building their own craft. There are declassified documents from the Air Force from 1960 that show saucer shaped craft being wind tunnel tested up to Mach 20, and declassified documents from NASA showing a variety of spherical and venticular shapes being wind tunnel tested up to Mach 6. Other documents have been found that describe the projects intense involvement with Zero-Point energy and Scaler Waves.

In a nutshell, these covert projects have been using vehicles that have been built by a consortium of companies here on Earth. They look exactly like UFO's and they have Super-Luminal Capacity, meaning faster than the speed of light capacity, and they have been flown all over the skies of this planet, as well as off the planet to conduct research. They are flown by military personel. The following is a very brief, non-technical description of how these craft work.

There is a cockpit on top within a half sphere, and a saucer shape on the bottom. No windows. In the center of the craft is a shaft with multiple large vaccuums that use Mercury vapor, that harness energy from the Zero-Point Quantum Flux Field. Circuits below that convert the energy into high voltage DC electricity. The bottom of the craft is made up of huge, layered copper plates that are divided into 48 sections, like pieces of a pie. Each of these sections weighs over 5 tonnes. Millions of volts of electricity are sent down this shaft in controlled bursts into the plates which cause excessive acceleration upwards, like a bullet leaving a gun.

The pilots are harnessed into seats in the upper cockpit. Four control seats are used, each a quarter of the way around the shaft. The pilots use advanced head gear with 3D view screens in front of their eyes, called a Synthetic Vision System, and there are multiple concealed cameras on the outside of the ship. If a pilot wants to see beside him, he can pick a view in that direction, and the camera's move in pairs. It works much like the gun slaving system on the Apache Helicopter.

Now, one pilot has there own joystick and power accelerator. The other pilots perform different functions as I describe in a bit. The power accelerator determines how much electricity is driven into the plates, which controls thrust and speed. The joystick is used to conduct electricity to each of the 48 seperate pie pieces, which controls direction. There is also a Stabilization System built in that consists of a metallic bar with a metallic ball on the end of it. Attached to this ball magnetically, is a type of bowl that slides around with the movement of the craft. As the craft tips to the side, so does this bowl, causing the system to power up on that side, leveling out the craft. Even when the craft is unmanned, it is self adjusting and this system does not interfere with the piloting of the craft.

Now when you actually rocket away from the earth, it gets a little more interesting. As you go faster, the system uses an advanced electronic configuration to interfere with the absorption of zero-point energy causing all the electrons in the ship to become de-energized. When this happens, electrons begin to slow down within the field, and mass drops off even though the atomic structure is still intact. The mass of the ship decreases, causing it to pick up more speed.

When they found some of the first crashed ships, they found these fibres all over the floor of the desert, and as anyone knows nowadays, you put a light to one end and transmit it to the other, and it was fibre optics, obviously much more advanced than what we're using today. But it was realized that when you reach mass-enertia of zero and the mass of the ship completely disappears, Electrons won't work as a guidance system, so they used fibre optics which use Photons, which are mass-less particles.

So the ship and its occupants gain more and more speed and through these special configurations, causes it to become mass-less and completely disappear. It's still there, but it disappears to the naked eye. With an advanced Guidance System in place, it then drops out of linear space time (shifts out of dimension) and can travel in a non-linear propagation, so you can have simultaneous travel from one point in space time to another point in space time a million light years from here, in a week or so. If you go to Sern in Geneva, its what they call non-local physics. Thats what these spacecraft are doing.

Three of these discs were seen at Norton Air Force Base, November 12, 1988. The smallest, as mentioned above, was about 24 feet in diameter at its base, the second one, 60 feet in diameter at its base, and the third one 120 feet in diameter at its base. And these were the old models.

Now, actual Extraterrestrial Vehicles, are far more advanced than even the craft that are being built by humans within these Unacknowledged Special Access Projects. Evidence in the public and classified sectors have shown some ET craft that are up to a mile long. Triangular craft have been reported with diameters of three football fields on each side. Some are reported moving along at a crawling 20 miles per hour, disappearing, and reappearing 200 miles away in a split second, crawling at the same speed. Photos acquired from several weather and earth observing satellites (METEOSAT - 1993, GOES8 - 1991, 1992 & 1996, GEO - 1999) show structured objects hovering above the Earth that on the low end scale are 400-600 feet in diameter, and on the largest scale are 400 Kilometers+ in diameter.

At a minimum, 70% of the UFO sightings worldwide are craft built within human covert programs, on the Earth. The rest are Extraterrestrial.

Now, if you haven't figured it out already, why the secrecy? Because since 1955 we have had a complete replacement for Oil, Coal, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Power, Public Utilities, the Internal Combustion Engine and Jet Propulsion. Since that time we could have had completely non-polluting energy devices, accessing fuel that costs nothing to the consumer, using generators that wouldn't cost any more than any other generator. We wouldn't have pollution, we wouldn't have Global Warming and extensive Eco-System damage, we wouldn't have poverty in the world, we wouldn't have Geo-Political chaos in the Middle East, but we would have a civilization that could sustain itself indefinately. Instead, we have this world, we see every day.

Now, why would people do this? I wish I could say it was due to some cosmic secret or something like that, but unfortunately it comes down to some ugly, human infliction's. Money.....Greed.....Power. Releasing these technologies would completely end a multi-trillion dollar a year, global infrastructure tied into our current energy forms. Whats the price at the pumps in your neck of the woods? Here it is 90 cents a liter and climbing. How much do you pay for your hydro bill a month? Or your Natural gas bill?

There are very powerful people in this world that would not welcome an end to their empire, who also have serious influence over political leaders. But it also goes beyond that. What happens when a billion people in India, or two billion people in China have the same financial gain, and the same technological prowess in the energy sector as the United States? The U.S. has to share power. If these devices are released and used just for peaceful purposes, we are talking about the biggest shift economically and politically, ever in the history of human civilization. Would you want to manage something like that?

There are many other reasons for the secrecy, and they are just as bad, and some are worse. But in keeping this overview brief, I don't want to overwhelm you. (- :

But you have to ask yourself some serious questions here.

What is worse? A full public disclosure in the Congress on this subject, putting this scenario in a controlled environment, with oversight from world leaders and the public?

Or going into full-scale global eco-system and biosphere collapse in 50-100 years, when the Earth can't handle the excessive levels of pollution, and Global Warming hits its peak?

How about going into global war over the last barrels of oil in 10-20 years?

Watching millions more suffer and die from poverty, pollution, war, disease, hunger, and terrorism.

And among other things, who is taking care of the relationship between humans, and these other life forms?

An unappointed, unelected, rogue military intelligence that wants to keep the world going over a cliff on a metered energy economy, for its own financial gain and power struggle.

-R
Artistic Evolution Gift Shop
You've Never Seen Gifts Like This Before!!
Ryan-AE
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Ryan-AE » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:01 am

Some Political History:

In the last hundred years human civilization has gone from a relatively peaceful society with horse & buggy at the turn of the century for most people to thermal nuclear weapons and the ability to travel into space.

We have killed
hundreds of millions of our own in warfare and our technological prowess and destructive capability has gone beyond our spiritual and social development. This is a very dangerous society. It is the assessment of people within the loop that when these advancements occured a serious red flag went up over the earth that said "Watch Out, Planet On Collision Course". It is believed that the Earth is currently under some kind of "Cosmic Quarantine".

Through the early and mid 1900's UFO's were being researched extensively by the U.S. and other governments. There was great interest in where they were from and what they wanted and the military view was that they may pose a threat. This view of course is common if your job is maintaining defence. It doesn't mean their here blowing up the world, but if we can't control them and they can fly in and out of our airspace freely and land on the earth, it is viewed as a threat. There was also great interest in their technologies. There were a few crashes in the 30's and 40's because it was realized that high powered radar affected their guidance systems when they were low and slow. These craft and bodies were taken by the military and studied extensively within Covert Deep Black projects.

I am unaware of the level of involvement that Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Roosevelt, and Truman had with the UFO subject, but history has taught me that no one after them had much control so it is reasonable to assume they didn't have much either.

President Eisenhower, who was a 5-Star General and 2-term Conservative Republican President had more access to the information regarding UFO's then any other President after him, and was shown the bodies and alien craft that were retrieved from the New Mexico area. He wanted to make sure that these technologies were being studied by the best scientists available but began losing control of these projects to the Corporate/Contracting sectors and the huge Military Industrial Complex controlling this issue.

Unacknowledged Special Access Programs were put into place to conceal this information even further by allowing only a small number of people access to the research and big breakthroughs related to the studying of the technologies. These programs have compartments, within compartments, within compartments, with special access security on a "need to know" basis only. One project does not have any idea another project exists. As one would imagine, this infuriated President Eisenhower. Through the testimony of Brigadier General Steven Lovekin and others who were assigned to President Eisenhower, by the late Eisenhower years he had completely lost control of these projects.

This mess was then handed off to John F. Kennedy. John F. Kennedy also knew about the subject and had been shown a lot of the classified files, but he had absolutely no control over these projects and he didn't know why.

And during the Carter years the same thing happened. Carter, upon taking office in January of 1977, held a meeting with the Director of Central Intelligence, who at that time was George Bush Sr. In this meeting President Carter demanded that the Director hand over the classified files about Unidentified Flying Objects and the information that was in the possession of the United States Intelligence community concerning the existence of Extraterrestrial Intelligence. This information was refused to the President of the United States by the Director of Central Intelligence. The Director insisted that in order to have access to this information, Carter needed to have clearance to contact the Congressional Research Service, to contact the United States House of Representatives Science & Technology Division, to have them undertake a process to declassify this information. This suggestion was made to the President because the DCI suspected that Carter was preparing to reveal this information to the American public.

The Congressional Research Service Science & Technology Division, under the directorship of Marshall Smith, was contacted by the House Science & Technology committee, and instructed to undertake a major investigation of the existence of Extraterrestrial Intelligence and the relationship of the UFO phenomenon to this. Daniel Sheehan, a high profile lawyer who did the Pentagon Papers case, the Iran Contra case, the Karen Soakwood case, as well as other high profile cases, was contacted by Ms. Smith and asked in his capacity as General Counsel to the United States Jesuwit Headquarters National Social Ministry Office to see if they could obtain access to the Vatican Library, who held a lot of information on these subjects. They were refused access by the Vatican.

Later in this same year Ms. Smith asked Daniel Sheehan to participate in a project where he was given access as a special consultant to the United States Library of Congress Congressional Research Service to the classified portions of the Blue Book project of the Air Force. In May of 1977, while viewing some of the classified files of the Blue Book project, Daniel Sheehan found a photograph of a crashed saucer in a snow bank, in broad daylight, being retrieved by Air Force personnel. There were markings on this ship which he managed to copy and leave the building with, even though he was instructed by guards to take no notes, and was searched on the way out. He then had a meeting at the Jesuwit Headquarters with Marshall Smith and Father J. Davis where he reported this to them and was authorized to make a report to the National Council of Churches. There he requested that the entire 54 major Religious Denominations of the United States take a major study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, which they declined to do.

Even further on, President Bill Clinton was personally briefed on this subject as was his first CIA Director James Woolsey. They were given a full briefing document with hundreds of Top Secret Witness testimonials to these projects, along with official Government documents and thousands of UFO case files where 4-way lock-on was established. Meaning, Ground Radar, Ground-born Visual, Air Radar and Air-born Visual, all at the same time in the same event. Both President Clinton and the CIA Director admitted that they knew these projects exist, but they were unable to gain access to them.

In 1994, Dick Domotto, the Senior Investigator for the Senate Appropriations Committee, with a subpoena from the Senate and a Top Secret Clearance, could not penetrate these projects. He also said, that there was between forty and eighty billion dollars a year going into these projects, and that the UFO subject was the varsity team of all covert programs.

It can be established that these are illegal operations because they have no oversight from anyone in Congress, and no oversight from any President, World Leader, or United Nations Diplomat.

Let's fast forward a bit. The belief has always been that the government is concealing this information. This assumption is in fact false. Some Presidents have known and some CIA Directors have known, but they have not had Operational Control since at least the 1950's. Members of Congress, Senators, High Ranking Military Intelligence officials, CIA Directors and Presidents have requested this information and have simply been denied access.

Yes, there are people on this planet that hold much higher ranks than the above mentioned candidates. They come from Corporate, Financial and Military circles and they possess extensive Knowledge, Wealth, & Power related to this subject. These people only number 25-50 individuals and families, that REALLY KNOW whats going on. There is also a policy group of about 200 - 300 people and they are International. ALL of these people would be considered as the "Keepers Of The Secret". Obviously there are thousands of other people working within these Unacknowledged Projects who know bits and pieces of information depending on what they are personally involved in, but at the top of the pyramid the number of people is low.

It is believed that George Bush Sr. is within this group of 200-300 people. His son, who is the current President of the United States has been briefed on this subject, but because of the differences in their career trajectories it is unlikely that he knows what his Father does, and he certainly has no control over these projects.

I personally do not know exactly how these individuals came into such powerful positions, but I would suspect that in the beginning men and women working within these covert projects, worked their way up through the chain of command as with any military positions. After it was realized that Presidents and Officials in Government no longer had control of these projects these people became the controllers.

As the funding for these projects grew through the years, and technological breakthroughs were reached, these projects branched out more and more into the corporate and financial world. Organizations were set up to disseminate information to different fields and to control the flow of information that went through the global mass media.

These Counter-Intelligence programs have continued through the decades. In simple cases they have taken official government documents that describe UFO events and altered them just enough to have their authenticity brought into question when someone of importance holds them up to the media. For decades they have been releasing disinformation into the field of Ufology to assure that the public stays confused and uninformed. By now the database has been hopelessly corrupted.

One can understand then, how these people over time, came to hold the power they do now, and how they maintain the secrecy.

Disinformation:

How could such an enormous conspiracy of secrecy and silence remain intact for so long - especially given the numerous individivuals and their families and other close contacts involved over the many years it has occurred?

First Factor: Ridicule

Ever since before the 1950's these projects were setup to ridicule, discredit, threaten & intimidate, and in some instances, eliminate people who had UFO sightings, contact experiences, or wished to relesase information they knew to be true. After years of studying the effects these practices had on people, it was clear that if someone was ridiculed and laughed at enough, they wouldn't talk about specific subjects. It's a normal human response.

We see it everyday. People who report incidence of UFO or alien contact experiences are ridiculed by the media, by people in power, by their so called friends, and within online forums. It is an excepted "norm" nowadays to react in this way when people report these things. We have been conditioned to react this way for a specific reason.

Second Factor: World Media Control

There are government documents that can prove that the world media is tightly controlled on this issue. For example, Daniel Sheehan, who has handled high level National Security cases including, the Iran Contra case, the Karen Soakwood case, the Pentagon Papers case, among others, saw a document when he was representing the New York Times for the Pentagon Papers case, that listed 43 people on the payroll of the National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency, that were major players and editors on the World's Media, and their sole responsibility was to spike, spin, or kill stories that the National Security State didn't want out. And this one, is number one. NOTHING tops this one. It is the single biggest secret in the history of the world. And for obvious reasons.

Reporters and journalists are also heavily controlled on this issue. Some do stories on these types of things but their careers are often flushed down the toilet because of it. If you work within a country and the National Security part of the government tells you not to report something, you listen or your career is over. No one likes to lose what they have worked so hard for, especially on this issue which has the ridicule factor attached to it.

I cannot confirm this, but I have heard from very credible sources that the vast majority of the hard physical evidence, like extraterrestrial bodies, and extraterrestrial vehicles that have either crashed or have been targeted and damaged enough to bring down, are in fact held in Britain. Britain has a very controlled media on this subject. You won't find UFOs mentioned there in magazines, in newspapers, on television, nowhere. If it is, the literature is immediately pulled off the stand and the responsible parties are discredited. Estimates as I know them to be, are about 60 life-forms are being housed in the U.S. and about 300 in Britain.

Third Factor: Disinformation

This one spans so many topics that I'm only going to hit a few highlights.

A document has been found that was written in 1953, and it talks about engaging Disney Studios to make funny cartoons about flying saucers, so that the scientists, and the policy makers, and the mass media, would think this was all a part of the lunatic fringe. It was a master-stroke in Counter-Intelligence and Psyhchological Warfare, as it is described in this document.

The "MJ 12" or "Majestic" documents as many people call them, have been altered slightly, so that if anyone of importance, in government, or the media, was to hold it up as evidence, it could be proven that the documents contain false information and therefore are discredited. This has happened several times. The bulk of what is in those documents is in fact the truth, but they are altered enough to bring them into question.

Thousands of books, and documentaries, and videos, and information has been released to the public on this subject as disinformation. False accounts, to make it seem trivial, or on the other end of the spectrum, to induce fear and paranoia. This has also become the "norm". This idea that there might be a threat from space, or the idea of "Us" versus "Them".

It is in all the movies and TV shows nowadays. Independance Day, Signs, War Of The Worlds, the show Taken, The 4400. They all approach this subject giving the audience a sense of fear and unknowing. Yes that ties into our cultures thirst for suspense and thrills, but this has also been done for a reason.

There have also been Psychological Warfare programs going on for decades, that involve using these vehicles that I describe in "Why The Secrecy?", that look like UFOs to simulate ET contact events with people. They are controlled by the military, and have fabricated creatures on board under the direction of humans, and using advanced technologies that have an effect on awareness and conciousness, they carry out encounters with people within Government, Intelligence, and Public circles. This is done to create a false idea that there is a threat from outer space, when there is none.

Is this something I want to go into detail with right now? No. It involves some very high crimes that people have been real victims of. But it has been, and is being done for a reason.

Fourth Factor: National Security Oaths

Any classified projects within the U.S. or elsewhere come with Security Oaths for the men and women working within them. They must sign an agreement that states they will never divulge information connected to a project, or even answer a question that could divulge information connected to a project.

Now in the case of this issue, these oaths aren't worth toilet paper because it can be proven that they are illegal projects. They are running without the required oversight of the Congress, and without the required oversight of the President, any World Leader, or any United Nations Diplomat, and this NEEDS to be changed.

-R
Last edited by Ryan-AE on Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan-AE
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Ryan-AE » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:29 am

I am very tired of everyone talking about "Area 51" and what could be there. Area 51 was a research and test facility back in the 60's and early 70's that dealt specifically with this subject. However since then, although still doing work in covert programs, it is not the center of attention anymore, except in the media. Debris and bodies are still housed there, but it concentrates its work on other National Security projects.

When you understand the extent of this subject and the fact that it has been studied thoroughly for many decades, you start to understand the vast network that must be set up as of today.

The following is a list of facilities, government agencies, corporate infrastructures, etc that deal specifically with this subject:

Government Facilities:

Edwards AFB
Haystack Butt
China Lake
George AFB
Norton AFB
Table Top Mountain Observatory (NASA)
Blackjack Control

Aerospace Facilities:

Northrop "Anthill" (Tejon Ranch)
McDonnald Douglas Llano Plant
Lockheed-Martin Helendale Plant
Phillips Labs (North Edwards facility)

THE NELLIS COMPLEX

Area 51/S4
Pahute Mesa and Area 19
Groom Lake

NEW MEXICO FACILITIES

Los Alamos National Laboratories
Kirtland Air Force Base
Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), Defense Nuclear Agency
Phillips Labs
Manzano Mountain Weapons Storage Facility, and underground complex
Coyote Canyon Test Site (N. end of Manzano)
White Sands Complex

ARIZONA

Fort Huachuca, underground storage facility, NSA and Army Intelligence complex
near Ft. Huachuca underground storage of extraterrestrial spacecraft and previously autopsied extraterrestrial life forms
Others

Utah underground complex southwest of Salt Lake City, accessible only by air

Redstone Arsenal underground complex Alabama

Lawrence Livermore Labs

Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Deep Space Network, dedicated console for tracking UFOs

US Government Agencies with Current or Past Involvement
(Activities are compartmentalized into super-secret USAPS -Unacknowledged Special Access Projects, which means that they are not acknowledged to anyone, even those senior in the chain of command.)

NRO (National Reconnaissance Office)
NSA (National Security Agency)
CIA
Military Intelligence divisions (Army, Air Force, Navy)
Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI)
DARPA
FBI
Space Commands
others

Private Corporate Entities Believed To Be Involved

Northrup Aerospace
Boeing Aerospace
Lockheed Martin (various facilities including Denver research center)
BDM
E Systems
EG&G
Wackenhut Corp.
Village Supercomputing, Phoenix AZ
Phillips Labs
McDonnell Douglas Corp.
TRW
Rockwell International
Booz-Allen and Hamilton, Inc.
MITRE Corp.
SAIC (Science Applications International, Inc.)
Bechtel Corp.

This information was provided by the Disclosure Project. The following is a short list of people within the Disclosure Project who have given their testimony on camera and in transcript, and about what they have personally experienced. The Disclosure Project only deals with Military, Agency, Corporate, and unacknowledged sections of this subject, staying away from public encounters. I must emphasize, the Disclosure Project has over 450 of these witnesses, ready to testify in a court of law, and they are backed by thousands of official, uncontested government documents. Headed by Dr. Steven Greer, his spinoff company is currently working towards identifying, testing, and releasing some of these energy systems and eventually an anti-gravity, electro gravitic propulsion system.

These transcripts are fun to read and you will notice these are not low level folks:

Mr. Kopf joined the Navy in 1969 and worked in communications part of the time on the USS JFK which was carrying nuclear weapons. He worked for the NSA from 1980 till 1997. In his testimony he tells how in the summer of 1979 all the electronics and communications on board the USS JFK stopped functioning when a huge glowing orange-yellow UFO hovered above. He personally saw this pulsating UFO, as did a number of others. All eight teletype machines were printing randomly and the ship went to battle-station alert for two hours. A radar operator friend of his told him that the radar screens were glowing and then went black - they couldn’t detect anything. A few days after this incident the Commanding Officer and Executive Officer came on the ship-wide closed circuit TV system and reminded the crew that certain events that take place on board the ship are considered classified and should not be discussed with anyone. When the ship finally returned to Norfolk, VA, men in suits arrived to interview various crewmembers.

Mr. Jordan spent 6 and a half years in the US Navy and was a radar operator on the USS Roosevelt in 1962. Trained in operations intelligence, he has a classified clearance and also worked in electronic countermeasures. He testifies that as a radar operator on the Roosevelt, he had a radar contact with a huge object above 65,000 feet traveling at about 1,000 knots. The size of this contact was the same as the surface contact of an aircraft carrier. The Captain launched two Phantom-2 aircraft to investigate. As the Phantoms approached the UFO, it disappeared and about half an hour later it re-appeared but this time closer to the ship. He described the intimidation which followed the event. He later found out that in the prior year the Roosevelt had a huge UFO event that was photographed where people saw a saucer descend from the clouds. This happened more frequently after the Roosevelt took on nuclear weapons. Many years after Mr. Jordan was discharged from the Navy, he says that he was listening in on his HAM radio to the Space Shuttle STS 48 communications when he heard them speaking about seeing an alien spacecraft. He describes the harassment which followed after it was known what he had heard.

Professor Jacobs is a respected professor at a major US university. In the 1960’s he was in the Air Force. He was the officer in charge of optical instrumentation and his job was to film ballistic missile tests launched from Vandenberg Air Force base in California. In 1964, during a test of the first missile they filmed, they caught on film a UFO traveling right next to the missile. He says it looked like two saucers cupped together with a round ping-pong ball like surface on top. The film showed that from the ball a beam of light was directed at the missile. This happened four times, from four different angles, as the missile was about 60 miles up and traveling at 11,000 to 14,000 miles an hour. The missile tumbled out of space and the UFO left. The next day he was shown the film by his commanding officer and was told to never speak of this again. He said, if it ever comes up you are to say that it was laser strikes from the UFO. Professor Jacobs thought this unusual because in 1964 lasers were in their infancy in the labs but he never the less agreed and hasn’t talked about it for 18 years. Years later, after an article came out about the film, professor Jacobs started receiving harassing phone calls at early hours in the morning. His mailbox was even blown up out in front of his house.

Captain Salas graduated from the Air Force Academy and spent seven years in active duty from 1964 to 1971. He also held positions at Martin Marietta and Rockwell and spent 21 years at the FAA. In the Air Force, he was an air traffic controller and a missile launch officer as well as an engineer on the Titan 3 missiles. He testifies about a UFO incident on the morning of March 16, 1967 where 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities immediately after guards saw UFOs hovering above. The guards could not identify these objects even though they were only about 30 feet away. The Air Force did an extensive investigation of the incidents and could not find a probable cause. At a debriefing about the incident, an officer from the Air Force Office of Special Investigations required him to sign a non-disclosure form and told him that he was not to talk about the event to anyone including his family or other military staff. At a time during the Cold War when minor technical anomalies were openly communicated amongst the staff, this incident was not and to this day Captain Salas thinks this to be very unusual.

Gordon Cooper was one of the original Mercury Seven astronauts and the last American to fly into space alone. In his testimony he recounts how he observed UFOs flying in the same formation as his fighter group over the skies of Germany These UFOs made maneuvers that could not be done by conventional fighters. He felt they must have be under intelligent control to communicate with one another due to the type of maneuvers they were mimicking. At another time, while filming conventional aircraft performing precision landings, a saucer flew directly overhead and landed ahead of them on a dry lakebed. The entire event was filmed including detailed close-ups. The film was sent back to Washington and was never returned.

Brigadier General Lovekin entered the military in 1958. In 1959 he joined the White House Army Signaling Agency and served under President Eisenhower and then under President Kennedy with an above top secret clearance. He was familiar with Project Blue Book and related how that project documented highly scientific and specific UFO cases from very reliable sources. They reviewed photos taken from Air Force pilots, Marine Air Corps pilots, and some foreign pilots and multiple reports of radar lock-ons. He was also shown a piece of metallic debris taken from the Roswell crash. While working under President Eisenhower, he discovered that Eisenhower had a keen interest in UFO’s, but that Eisenhower came to realize that he had lost control of the subject.

After returning from WW II an Air Force hero, Col Brown worked in the Air Force Office of Special Investigations. He was assigned to work on Project Grudge where he was responsible for investigating UFO’s and came to recognize that on some cases there were no viable conventional explanations. He later came to believe that Bluebook was a deliberate whitewash to the public. Among others he was privy to reports of cases where four independent radars were tracking objects that were traveling 5000 miles an hour.

Lance Corporal John Weygandt enlisted in the Marine Corp in 1994. Stationed in Peru to provide perimeter security to a supposed drug-traffic radar installation, one night he and two other Sergeants were told to secure a possible crash site in the forest. When they arrived they saw a 20-meter egg-shaped UFO buried in the side of a gorge. He was called back from the craft, arrested, handcuffed and threatened and abusively interrogated. One of the men told him that the interrogators basically did what they wanted and that they were not under Constitutional law. Weygandt believes that this UFO was shot down by a HAWK missile.

Dan Morris is a retired Air Force career Master Sergeant who was involved in the extraterrestrial projects for many years. After leaving the Air Force, he was recruited into the super-secret National Reconnaissance Organization, or NRO, during which time he worked specifically on extraterrestrial-connected operations. He had a cosmic top secret clearance (38 levels above top secret) which, he states, no U.S. president, to his knowledge, has ever held. In his testimony, he talks of assassinations committed by the NSA; he tells how our military deliberately caused the 1947 ET craft crashes near Roswell, and captured one of the ETs, which they kept at Los Alamos for 3 years, until he died. He talks about the intelligence teams that were charged with intimidating, discrediting, and even eliminating witnesses to ET/UFO events. He talks about Germany's re-engineering of UFOs, even prior to WWII. He talks about our current energy crisis and the fact that we haven't needed fossil fuels since the 1940s, when free energy technologies were developed but have been kept from humanity. This is the real reason for the secrecy of the ET/UFO subject. What the people in power right now don't want us to know is that this free energy is available to everybody. In conclusion, he warns against the weaponization of space and the shooting down of ET craft. This could force them to retaliate, and that would be our destruction.

Bill Uhouse served 10 years in the Marine Corps as a fighter pilot, and four years with the Air Force at Wright-Patterson AFB as a civilian doing flight-testing of exotic experimental aircraft. Later, for the next 30 years, he worked for defense contractors as an engineer of antigravity propulsion systems: on flight simulators for exotic aircraft and on actual flying discs. He testifies that that the first disc they tested was the re-engineered ET craft that crashed in Kingman, Arizona in 1958. He further testifies that the ET's presented a craft to the US government; this craft was taken to Area 51, which was just being constructed at the time, and the four ET's that accompanied the craft were taken to Los Alamos. Mr. Uhouse's specialty was the flight deck and the instruments on the flight deck. He understood the gravitational field and what it took to get people trained to experience antigravity. He actually met several times with an ET that helped the physicists and engineers with the engineering of the craft.

Colonel Williams entered the Air Force in 1964 and became a rescue helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He has an electrical engineering degree and was in charge of all the construction projects for the Military Air Command. During his time in the military he knew that there was a facility inside of Norton Air Force Base in California that no one was to know about. He heard that there was a UFO craft stored there and that people such as certain Senators including Bob Dole had visited the facility. Colonel Williams also relates another story that his father told him: One time attending a dinner party he had a conversation with a high-level RAND official who told him that the government was spending more money on antigravity devices than any other project in the history of this country.

John Maynard was a military intelligence analyst for the Defense Intelligence Agency. In the course of his 21-year career he saw evidence of the military's interest in UFOs in a variety of ways: electronic communications which did not originate from Earth; military photos of UFOs. While at the DIA, he became familiar with the compartmentalization process of maintaining secrecy. He saw spy plane photos with clear UFOs in them.

Dr. Robert Wood worked in a senior capacity as an aerospace engineer at McDonald Douglas for his entire 43-year career. In his testimony, he states that he was involved in a specific project at McDonald Douglas to study the propulsion systems of UFOs. In addition, he confirms the existence of other projects within the aerospace industry, and gives his assessment of the fact that this subject is not only real, but is of extraterrestrial nature. He also confirms the extreme secrecy surrounding the subject.

Dr. Alfred Webre holds BS and law degrees from Yale and a Masters of Education in Counseling from the University of Texas. He was a Senior Policy Analyst at the Center for the Study of Social Policy at Stanford Research Institute. In 1977 he worked on the Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communication Project through SRI. Its purpose was to gain knowledge on the subject then make policy recommendations. NASA director James Fletcher and the National Science Foundation were involved. The project was prematurely and illegally terminated by the Pentagon soon after it began even though it had already been approved within the Domestic Policy Staff of the White House.

Ms. McKenzie was employed by SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation) in San Diego, a large defense contractor. In the course of her work, she realized that there were millions upon millions of dollars in contracts awarded to SAIC and in almost all cases none of these contracts appeared to have any activity associated with them. She elucidates how "black" budget monies are hidden in seemingly legitimate projects. A pattern of sexual harassment began after she brought this issue before a supervisor.

Mark McCandlish is an accomplished aerospace illustrator and has worked for many of the top aerospace corporations in the United States. His colleague, Brad Sorenson, with whom he studied, has been inside a facility at Norton Air Force Base, where he witnessed alien reproduction vehicles, or ARVs, that were fully operational and hovering. In his testimony, you will learn that the US not only has operational antigravity propulsion devices, but we have had them for many, many years, and they have been developed through the study, in part, of extraterrestrial vehicles over the past fifty years. In addition, we have the drawing from aerospace inventor Brad Sorenson of the devices that he saw, as well as a schematic of one of these alien reproduction vehicles in some remarkable detail.

Dr. Paul Czysz is a Professor of Aeronautical Engineering at Parks College in St. Louis. He spent 8 years in the Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, and another 30 years working for McDonnell-Douglas in the field of exotic technologies. While at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, he was involved in tracking UFOs over Missouri, Ohio, and Michigan. These UFOs were seen my many people: military, local police, and civilians, and were clocked at speeds around 20,000 MPH as they performed unusual, silent maneuvers. Dr. Czysz spent more than half his career at McDonnell-Douglas working on classified and compartmentalized projects, and testifies to the processes involved in maintaining secrecy on these projects. He warns against the human tendency to make every new technology into a weapon, pointing out that our weaponization of space does not address the threat of Earth terrorists, and the idea of using these weapons against extraterrestrial targets would be suicidal.

Dr. Hal Puthoff, a theoretical and experimental physicist, is a graduate of Stanford University. He has published over forty technical papers in the areas of electron-beam devices, lasers, and quantum zero-point energy effects, and holds patents in the laser, communications, and energy fields. Dr. Puthoff's professional background spans more than thirty years of research at General Electric, Sperry, the National Security Agency, Stanford University, SRI International, and, since 1985, as Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin, Texas, and President of EarthTech International, Inc. In his testimony, Dr. Puthoff points out that as we uncover the technologies that make space travel possible, we must consider the possibility that there are other civilizations who have been down this track ahead of us. This opens up the possibility of ET visitation. Considering that our electromagnetic technology is a century old, we must realize that there could be advanced civilizations out there that are millennia beyond us, and their technologies could be well beyond our imagination; therefore, the ET/UFO topic deserves to be taken seriously by modern scientists.

David Hamilton works for the Department of Energy in the area of new generation power systems. He explains that we have nearly exhausted the world's supply of fossil fuels, just at the time when Asia and China are undergoing an " industrial revolution" and are positioning to become bigger consumers of these fuels than the "first world" countries already are. In order to alleviate the current Earth crises of environmental pollution, global warming, etc. and advance as a sustainable technological society, we must develop technologies that don't fit into the old paradigm.

Colonel Bearden is a leading conceptualist in alternate energy technologies, electromagnetic bio-effects, unified field theory concepts, and other related areas. He is a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the U.S. Army and holds a Ph.D. and an M.S. in Nuclear Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is currently CEO of CTEC, Inc., Director of the Association of Distinguished American Scientists, and Fellow Emeritus of the Alpha Foundation's Institute for Advanced Study. In Colonel Bearden's testimony he speaks extensively about how it is possible to derive useable energy from the vacuum without violating any currently known laws of physics. He and others have built electromechanical devices which actually demonstrate this technology. He also explains how certain powers would rather keep this technology from becoming widely known outside of small esoteric circles. Time is running out however because our Earth does not have enough oil and coal reserves to last even for this generation. He explains how our top minds and scientists must first recognize then rally around an effort to solve this energy problem before 2004....Yeah, we're already late and haven't even blinked an eye to the problem. - (just a note, this is because it will take 10-20 years to outfit the planet with these new technologies. i.e. every house, business, vehicle, etc)

Dr. Eugene Mallove is currently the Editor-In-Chief of the magazine Infinite Energy and Director of the New Energy Research Laboratory in New Hampshire. He holds two MIT degrees in Aeronautical-Astronautical Engineering and a Harvard Doctorate in Environmental Health Sciences (Air Pollution Control Engineering). He has broad experience in high-technology engineering at companies including Hughes Research Labs, TASC (The Analytic Science Corporation), and MIT Lincoln Laboratory. Dr. Mallove was the Chief Science Writer at MIT when the cold fusion story broke in March 1989, and he resigned in 1991 after his requested investigation into the fudged cold fusion data at MIT (which helped to discredit the whole subject) was not properly done. The marginalization by the scientific establishment of the cold fusion topic bears strong resemblance to the similar marginalization of the ET/UFO topic: both have been ridiculed and defamed because they break established paradigms. As Dr. Mallove states in this interview, "There is nothing worse, than suggesting to academic physicists in particular, and academics in general, that they are not only wrong; they are disastrously wrong, catastrophically wrong." In his magazine, Dr. Mallove has advised us to remember the sentiments of Michael Faraday: "Nothing is too wonderful to be true."

Dr. Paul LaViolette has written four books and has published many original papers in physics, astronomy, climatology, systems theory, and psychology. He received his BA in physics from Johns Hopkins, his MBA from the University of Chicago, and PhD from Portland State University, and is currently president of the Starburst Foundation, an interdisciplinary scientific research institute. He is the developer of subquantum kinetics, a novel approach to microphysics that accounts for electric, magnetic, gravitational, and nuclear forces in a unified manner and resolves many long-standing physics problems. Based on the predictions of this theory, he developed an alternative cosmology that effectively replaces the big bang theory. Dr. LaViolette has also developed a new theory of gravity that replaces the deeply flawed theory of general relativity. Predicted from subquantum kinetics, it accounts for the electrogravitic coupling phenomenon discovered by Townsend Brown and may explain the advanced aerospace propulsion technology utilized in the B-2 bomber. In addition to his understanding of UFO and black budget craft propulsion systems, including materialization and dematerialization, he has deep knowledge of the inner workings of the U.S. Patent Office. He states in this interview that, currently, if an invention doesn't fit into the accepted physics paradigm, the patent examiners immediately reject it thinking it violates the paradigm and must be a mistake. In effect, new energy technologies are the underdog: They don't fit the paradigm so they are left out of the needed funding, or their patents are denied, even to the point that the Patent Office is breaking the law. In order to alleviate the current Earth crises of environmental pollution, global warming, etc. and advance as a technological society, we need technologies that don't fit into the old paradigm.

Mr. Threlfall was a communications instructor in the Royal Canadian Air Force at RCAF Station Toronto in 1953, when he witnessed an experiment involving the successful dematerialization and re-materialization of an object. Because of his top secret clearance, he was also able to check out from the base library, original films of gun camera footage from WWII planes. Many times, while watching these films, he noticed UFOs in the footage, different positions, different shapes, but, definitely UFOs. He has also himself seen UFOs maneuvering in the sky.

Dr. Ted Loder is a respected scientist and oceanography professor at the University of New Hampshire. After learning from his cousin, Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin, that the ET/UFO subject is not only real but is the key to technologies that could preserve our Earth's environment while advancing humanity into a sustainable planetary society, he has become an outspoken advocate for ending the secrecy surrounding this subject. He has worked to introduce students, other scientists, and legislators to the fact that humans are not alone in the universe.

Lieutenant Fox was in the Navy in the 60’s flying attack planes. He had a top-secret clearance and served in Vietnam. He is a retired pilot of 33 years with American Airlines. In his testimony, he reveals that there is a publication called JANAP 146 E that has a section which states that no one is to share any information regarding the UFO phenomenon under penalty of $10,000 fine and 10 years in prison. During one incident in late 1964, while flying an A4 Skyhawk, he says that all of a sudden a darkened saucer shaped object about 30 feet in diameter appeared on his left side. There were many other events over the course of his career where he observed saucer shaped and cigar shaped UFOs over military installations as well as one time seeing two red lights traversing the night’s sky from horizon to horizon in three seconds. He was afraid to bring up these events to others due to the inherent ridicule in the subject.

Mr. Daniels is a pilot with over 30,000 hours of flight time spanning 59 years. He entered the Air Force and became a B-17 pilot surviving 29 combat missions. After leaving the Air Force he worked for United Airlines for 35 years. He tells about the time in March of 1977 when he was flying a commercial flight from San Francisco to Boston. The plane was on autopilot when by itself it began to bank left. He looked out the window and noticed a brilliant bright light. The first and second officers both saw it also. They were perplexed because all three compasses reported different readings.

Dr. Haines has been a NASA research scientist since the mid 1960’s. He has worked on the Gemini, Apollo, and Skylab programs as well as several others. Over the past 30 years, Dr. Haines has compiled over 3,000 cases of unusual visual and radar sightings of unexplained aerial phenomena. He notes that numerous foreign cases also appear in the literature and are very similar in nature to the American reports. In one case here in America, a B-52 captain told him that he and his crew had five round spheres appear just off of each wingtip, behind their aircraft, above the aircraft, and below and they kept up with the plane at cruise altitude and speed. The captain tried to shake the spheres with evasive maneuvers but each sphere kept exact position. There are other cases where pilots look into the transparent cupola of some of the UFOs and detail can be seen inside.

Mr. Enrique Kolbeck is a senior Air Traffic Controller at Mexico City International Airport. In his testimony he speaks about the frequent UFO sightings seen at the airport visually and on radar. They are clocked at tremendous speeds and making almost instantaneous hairpin turns. Of the 140 air traffic controllers at the airport, he estimates that over 50 have seen this phenomenon. During one sighting, 32 controllers visually saw the same red and white lights simultaneously moving around a conventional landing aircraft. There have been reports from all four air traffic control centers in Mexico of these UFOs.

Cmdr. Graham Bethune is a retired Navy commander pilot with a top-secret clearance. He was a VIP Plane Commander who flew most of the high-ranking officers and civilians from Washington D.C. In his testimony he explains how he was flying a group of VIP’s and other pilots into Argentia, Newfoundland when they all witnessed a 300 foot UFO that traveled 10,000 feet straight up in a fraction of a second toward their plane and was on radar. He has documented the event extensively.

Michael Smith was an Air Traffic Controller with the Air Force in Oregon and, subsequently, in Michigan. At both of these facilities he and others witnessed UFOs tracked on radar and moving at extraordinary speeds. He also confirms that personnel were expected to maintain secrecy concerning these observations, and that NORAD, the North American Air Defense Command, was fully apprised of these events. In fact, in one event in Michigan, NORAD was fully engaged, and steered B-52s returning to base around these UFOs.

Chuck Sorrells is a career Air Force military man who was at Edwards Air Force Base in 1965 when not one, but at least seven UFOs appeared over Edwards Air Force Base airspace, moving in extraordinary fashion at enormous speeds, making right-hand turns and other maneuvers which no known aircraft was capable of at the time. They appeared on multiple radars, were seen visually by several people, and a special UFO officer scrambled and authorized a jet to intercept these objects. This event lasted for five or six hours. An edited transcript of the audio tape of the event follows his testimony.

Monsignor Balducci is a Vatican theologian and an insider close to the Pope. He has been featured on national Italian television numerous times to express that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon and “not due to psychological impairment”. In this testimony he explains that not only the general populace but also highly credible, cultured, and educated people of high status are recognizing more and more that this is a real phenomenon. He goes on to speak about the extraterrestrial people as part of God’s creation and that they are not angels nor are they devils. However they are probably more spiritually evolved.

In February 1971 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell flew on Apollo 14 and was the 6th man to walk on the moon. In his testimony, he acknowledges the fact that there have been ET visitations here on Earth as well as crashed craft and recovered materials and bodies. He also speaks of the concealment that has been prevalent surrounding this subject for over 50 years and the lack of oversight and visible Government control. He is concerned over our stewardship of this Earth and sees our growing environmental crisis as real.

-R

P.S. Questions and comments are welcome. Hope you enjoyed it.
Last edited by Ryan-AE on Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan-AE
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Ryan-AE » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:38 am

Almost Forgot.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/grap ... -Greer.wma

http://www.disclosureproject.org

http://www.seaspower.com

The first is a link to Dr. Greer's most recent interview with American Antigravity Research. Many more interviews can be found on the site, as well as the full Press Conference that the Disclosure Project had May 9th 2001, at the National Press Club in Washington, DC where he and 20 of his witnesses spoke live.

The second link is to the Disclosure Project website and the third is to their spinoff company Space Energy Access Systems.[/url]
Ryan-AE
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Speculation